Kepler Model Server Architecture
Kepler model server is a supplementary project of Kepler that facilitates power model training and serving. This provides an ecosystem of Kepler to collect metrics from one environment, train a power model with pipeline framework, and serve back to another environment that a power meter (energy measurement) is not available.
Pipeline Input: Prometheus query results during the training workload war running.
Pipeline Output: A directory that contains archived absolute and dynamic power models trained by each available feature group which is labeled by each available energy source.
[Pipeline name]/[Energy source]/[Model type]/[Feature group]/[Archived model]
- Pipeline name a unique name for different composition of modeling approach such as different extractor, isolator, set of trainers, supported feature groups, and supported energy sources.
- Energy/Power source a power meter source of power label.
- Model type a type of model with or without background isolation.
- Feature group a utilization metric source of model input.
- Archived model a folder and zip file in the format
[trainer name]_[node type]where trainer is a name of training solution such as
node_typeis a categorized profile of the server used for training. The folder contains
- model files
- weight.json (model weight for local estimator supported models such as linear regression (LR))
- feature engineering (fe) files
Check out the project on GitHub ➡️ Kepler Model Server.